Please click here for the PDF version of the Call for Paper.
The Microelectronics Students Forum is an event promoted by the Brazilian Microelectronics Society (SBMicro) and the Brazilian Computer Society (SBC) with the following main goals:
- Promote the participation of undergraduate students in the most important international event in the area of Microelectronics organized each year in Brazil.
- Promote the realization of student’s projects in a variety of topics within the field of microelectronics;
- Provide an opportunity for the presentation and discussion of research projects developed by undergraduate students;
- Promote educational advanced tutorial presentations on microelectronics.
The best papers will be invited to submit an extended version to ICCEEg (Revista Jr de Iniciação Científica em Ciências Exatas e Engenharia – ISSN 2236-0093) to be published in the december/2016 issue.
The areas of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Semiconductor/MEMS processing
- Sensors and actuators
- Photovoltaic device technology
- Reconfigurable Architectures
- Reliability and yield
- Circuit-device interaction
- Power devices
- Device characterization Fault Tolerance
- Analog & RF & Mixed Signal
- Digital Design
- EDA Tools
- Verification and Test
- Modeling and simulation
- SoC, NoC
- Embedded Systems
- Low Power Design
- Novel materials and devices