Please click here for the PDF version of the Call for Paper.
The International Symposium on Instrumentation Systems, Circuits and Transducers – INSCIT is a forum dedicated to the presentation and discussion of research and development in instrumentation focusing systems, subsystems and circuits required for measurement, and including transducers, data conversion, storage and transmission, power management and testing.
The goal of the symposium is to bring together researchers in the fields of instrumentation and measurement science with circuits, transducers and systems design, modeling, characterization and simulation, covering both integrated and discrete solutions.
The program topics include:
- Detectors, Sensors and Transducers Systems
- Probe Detection Techniques
- Thermal & IR Instrumentation
- Acoustic & Ultrasonic Instrumentation
- Measurement technology for renewable and fossil energy applications
- Interfacing Circuits and Architectures for Sensors and Transducers
- Analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Circuits and Systems Testing
- Measurement Data Processing and Storage
- Energy Harvesting
- RF, MW and mmW measurement circuits and techniques
- Communication Circuits for short-distance radios
- Wireless-Sensor Networks
- Radio-frequency identification – RFID
- Systems and Circuits for Internet of Things
- Wireless Power Transferring
Peer-reviewed and accepted papers will be submitted to the IEEEXplore and will be considered for the Symposium Best Paper Award.