Please click here for the PDF version of the Call for Paper.
The Symposium on Integrated Circuits and Systems Design (SBCCI) is an international forum dedicated to Integrated Circuits and Systems Design, Test and Electronic Design Automation (EDA), held annually in Brazil. In its 29th edition, the symposium will take place in Belo Horizonte, Brazil, from Aug 29 to Sep 3, 2016.
The goal of the SBCCI, which has a co-sponsorship from from IEEE CASS, ACM SIGDA, SBC, SBMicro e IFIP WG10.5, is bringing together researchers and industrial/commercial partners in the areas of EDA and Design and Test of Integrated Circuits and Systems. The scope of the symposium includes plenary sessions, technical presentations, tutorials, panels, social events & networking possibilities, and working group meetings.
SBCCI strongly encourages international submissions. Prospective authors from around the world are invited to submit manuscripts for consideration by the Program Committee. The peer-reviewed and accepted scientific papers will be published by IEEE and the best papers will be invited to resubmit an extended version to be considered for publication at the IEEE Design & Test Journal and at JICS – Journal of Integrated Circuits and Systems.
The 5 technical tracks for this symposium and their committe are:
- Analog and RF
- André Augusto Mariano (UFPR / Brazil)
- François Rivet (IMS / France)
- Digital Circuits, Mixed Signal and Applications
- Cleonilson Protásio de Souza (UFPB / Brazil)
- Rodrigo Possamai Bastos (TIMA) / France
- EDA/CAD, Test and Reliability
- Alberto Garcia Ortiz (Bremen / Germany)
- José Güntzel (UFSC / Brazil)
- SoC, NoC and Reconfigurable
- Janier Arias García (UFMG / Brazil)
- Masoud Dabeshtalab (KTH / Sweden)
- Embedded Software and Systems
- Antônio Carlos Beck (UFRGS / Brazil)
- Christian Pilato (Columbia / United States)
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- System level modeling and synthesis
- Hardware-software co-design and co-verification
- High-level and logic synthesis
- Physical design
- Verification, simulation, emulation and prototyping techniques
- Testability issues, design for test techniques
- Reconfigurable architectures and novel applications of FPGAs
- Design and modeling languages and applications
- Analog, Digital and mixed signal designs
- Embedded systems and Cyber-physical systems design
- Systems-on-chip, IP reuse and platform-based designs
- Low power tools and design techniques
- Nanoelectronic circuits, nanoarchitectures, and nanocomputing.
The peer-reviewed and accepted scientific papers will be published by IEEE and the best papers will be invited to resubmit an extended version to be considered for publication at the IEEE Design & Test Journal and at JICS – Journal of Integrated Circuits and Systems.