Chip on the Mountains is an international event that will stage entrepreneurial insights and academic developments in microelectronics, micro-systems, electronic instrumentation and related fields.
Exploit the menu ABOVE.
In this edition we will challenge the paradigm of relative inertia and will actively bring service providers, investors, manufacturers and R&D closer to social and market demands, offering a unique blend of interdisciplinary topics and plenty of networking possibilities.
The event will host a Technology Exposition designed as a dynamic environment with live prototype demonstrations, stand-up podium presentations and hands-on tutorials, all open to the general public. Application sectors spanning from mining to biotechnology have been invited to attend.
We enthusiastically believe that crossing the academic threshold to reach out to timely demands is the key to both innovation and economical growth.
Chip on the Mountains 2016 will host an open exposition coined as a Technology Fair:
- Industry and Academy together
- Innovative style for ultimate integration – suppliers, providers, developers, costumers and investors
- In situ live demonstrations of working prototypes – devices and systems from institutes and industry
- Mini-podium for advertisement speeches and cultural keynotes
- Classrooms for learn-by-doing tutorials
- Plurality of economic sectors invited
- Open fair to the general public at the core of the Federal University of Minas Gerais (UFMG).
Besides, five symposia will boost a week with plenary sessions, technical presentations, tutorials and discussion panels. Please visit each symposium on the CONFERENCE page.
WE HOPE YOU COME TO SHOW AND SEE PROMISING TECHNOLOGIES AND OPPORTUNITIES
Contacts: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org